What shall I do next?

What shall I do next?
A Glen Abbey Girl

Saturday 12 April 2014

Week 2 Linkedin

http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/julie-cook/18/800/a88/
Well I finally gave in and joined linked in. It was interesting to look back at all the people I used to work with for up to 25 years in the beer industry. But after seeing what they were all up to I am now ready to leave. I have put up a very brief linked in profile as I don't really want to receive job information. I am struggling to find a way to make linked in a useful marketing tool for libraries. Connecting with our customers and new customers is important; showing the benefits of being part of the library is difficult with linked in. A blog for people who attend our programs I can see. An on going book club blog/twitter I get. I am going to find one way of using one social media which I can quantify as promoting the library! My one goal for this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment